The Paulding County School District is a public college district in Paulding County, Georgia, america, based in Dallas. It serves the groups of Braswell, Dallas, and Hiram. The colleges have their accreditations from the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
Paulding County is widely known for its function within the Civil War. In 1864, Union General William T. Sherman planned to take over Dallas to control the traffic at the county roads that led to large cities consisting of Atlanta and Kennesaw.
The Paulding County school district is composed of thirty-three schools as of 2012–thirteen: nineteen basic colleges, nine center schools, and 5 high faculties. In this context, you must count on to peer everything you want to know about Paulding County Schools, reviews, and scholarship opportunities. I desire that is well worth your at the same time as.
Are Paulding county colleges a very good desire of faculties?
The term “appropriate faculty” is relative. This is because what can be right to at least one won’t be right to another.
However, Paulding County has one of the highest concentrations of top-ranked public colleges in Georgia. It has 30,496 students in grades PK, K-12 Schools in Paulding County have a median ranking of eight/10, that’s in the top 30% of Georgia public schools.
Schools in Paulding County have a student-trainer ratio of 16 to one.
According to nation check rankings, forty five% of college students are at least gifted in math and forty nine% in analyzing.
The AP participation price at Paulding County High School is 20%. The overall minority enrollment is 45%, and 47% of college students are economically disadvantaged.
Paulding County High School is 1 of 5 excessive colleges in the district. Generally, they’ve desirable educational facilities.
Read: POLK COUNTY SCHOOLS REVIEW 2021colleges?
There are some motives why you need to recollect attending a Paulding County school and I have highlighted a few underneath;
- Every school here has a Parent Teacher Association or a Parent Teacher Student Association. These associations permit instructors, college students, and parents to keep meetings to talk about the method of ensuring that the scholar achieves his or her desires. PTA and PTSA conferences are held both earlier than or after school.
- All children residing in Paulding are required to sign up within the faculty of the attendance location wherein they live, until unique authorization is given with the aid of the Superintendent or designee. Attendance regions are particular via the Board of Education. This is to make sure that at least, 70% of the youngsters within the county cross to highschool.
- Special needs college students could be assigned to colleges from the important office stage based on which faculties have the packages had to put into effect the student’s Individual Education Plan (IEP). Through this manner, college students with unique desires aren’t left behind.
- Paulding county schools make it a point of responsibility to educate simple skills. The faculties offer an environment wherein you can examine a lot of fundamental abilties. Children as younger as three years old are taught how to read and write at their preschools.
- In Paulding County, faculties are places to amass a wealth of information. The world has an abundance of know-how and facts. In these colleges, you’ll look at different topics that cover records, biology, arts, literature, math, physics, physical training, geography, and many extra.
- You would be endorsed to broaden your talents. If you have an interest that you need to be honestly desirable at, you will be recommended to broaden and pursue them in Paulding Schools. Provisions are also made for student clubs that target precise pursuits and interests for college kids who would like to delve deeper into their selected sport or hobby.
- Expect to learn from specialists. Teachers play a key position in any student’s life. They are like the youngsters’s 2nd dad and mom, adults who’re there to supervise while they’re now not at home.
- You might meet and make new pals. School is lots extra fun if you have pals to hang out with. These human beings share the identical pastimes as you, have lunch with your, snort with you, examine with you, walk domestic with you, and they are there to help you out if you are having trouble with academics or life.
- The Paulding Virtual Academy will provide college students the opportunity to use trainer supported, generation-primarily based publications to earn new high school credit, get better credit score, maintain coursework or accelerate their progression through high faculty and into university stage courses. When you have got motives to miss lessons, you’ll additionally have the possibility to take training overlooked on-line.
Is Paulding county school an Ivy League?
Ivy League colleges are taken into consideration to be the most prestigious of all faculties inside the United States. Even though Paulding county has an amazing instructional gadget, schools right here aren’t seemed as Ivy League schools. This is because they’re clean to get into and do no longer truly make a fairly amazing impression on your CV.
Paulding county faculties Ranking
These rankings are based totally at the overall performance on country-required checks, commencement, and how well they put together college students for college.
Paulding County High School is ranked range 10,117 in the National Rankings whilst it ranks 231 in Georgia High Schools and range 122 in Atlanta, GA Metro Area High Schools
In phrases of college Readiness (district average), Paulding County schools are ranked 14.4. For the most Diverse School Districts in Georgia, they’re 37 of a hundred and eighty. In ratings of the satisfactory faculty districts in Georgia, it is ranked 77 of 179. In the ratings of districts with the Best Teachers in Georgia, it ranked 116 of a hundred and eighty.
Read: Pasco County Schools Review 2021 schools Acceptance price?
If you meet the desired necessities for DeKalb County Schools, you’ll surely get commonplace. Of 400 programs that come into colleges in DeKalb County, over 230+ are accepted.
To increase your chances, make sure that you practice to a college with the same requirements which you have.
Paulding county colleges Admission Requirement
To get enrolled in any college, there are a few files which you might be expected to provide. These are the typically typical documents you need in your admission process into Paulding County Schools.
You would want;
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card or Number. This is suggested however optional
- Immunization Records (DHR Form 3231)
- Eye, Ear, Dental & Nutrition Screening (DHR Form 3300)
- Proof of residence
- Request for Records
- Withdrawal Form/Grades or Transcript from preceding faculty
- Discipline Records may be required earlier than completing registration
What SAT Score is required for Paulding county faculties?
The average SAT required for Paulding County Schools is 1090. The average is 23. Each faculty has its very own requirement. These are however the minimal scores you need to ought to be eligible to be considered for admission.
How tons is Paulding county faculties Tuition?
For the educational yr 2020-2021, the average tuition & costs for Paulding County Schools are $4,seven hundred for in-kingdom and $10,321 for out-of-kingdom. The amount is decrease than the normal National average.
Scholarship Opportunities in Paulding County Schools
It’s clean that Paulding County residents in Georgia will continue to need help paying for university because of the training price.
In Paulding County, it is believed that education ought to be a top precedence, and prices should no longer limit absolutely everyone from pursuing or finishing their education.
The Paulding Education Foundation and its circle of relatives companions provide scholarships to college students inside the Paulding County School District. These scholarships are provided and awarded on an annual foundation through the Foundation with the guide of the advisors at each high college in the district.
The Paulding Education Foundation has offered over $100,000 in pupil scholarships over the last 5 years and now gives out on average $35,000 in scholarships every yr. In addition to these local scholarships, the Foundation also presents finances for the Georgia REACH Scholarship for college kids in the Paulding County School District.
The window for scholarship packages opens in January and closes March thirty first each yr for the beyond 4 years.
There are 3 steps to finishing the registration procedure:
- Schedule an appointment
- Complete an internet software
- Provide required files Admission, Tuition, Requirements, Ranking.
The required files are-
- One legitimate, desirable proof of house
- Parent/Guardian country issued photo ID
- Birth Certificate or acceptable proof of age file for any kindergarten or 1st grade student
- IEP for special wishes college students. This is highly advocated if available
Documents required for a pupil’s permanent file need to be submitted at the time of registration, if to be had, or within 30 days.
Student Life at Paulding county schools
The faculty day starts offevolved at eight:00 and ends at 2:20.
Buses start to unload at 7:25, and the auto line starts offevolved at 7:30.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many scholarships are to be had in Paulding County for college kids?
There are 188 scholarships totaling $588,106.00 available to Paulding County residents.
How do I find scholarships in Paulding?
You can check for scholarships at the hyperlink right here
What is the first-rate manner to use to school in Paulding?
All registrations are being processed clearly. An appointment is wanted to order a time for an internet software to be processed.
The on-line application should be completed and the required documents must be acquired via the appointment time.
A confirmation e mail may be sent inside seventy two hours of registration being completed.
Can I enroll myself as a student in Paulding County Schools?
Only a parent/dad or mum living on the equal deal with because the student might also sign up and enroll the scholar.
3 Best Schools in Paulding County?
Sammy McClure Senior Middle School. Paulding County, Burnt Hickory Elementary School. Paulding County, Floyd L. Shelton Elementary School at Crossroad.
How many faculties are in Paulding County?
They are approximately thirty-three faculties in Paulding County
Does Paulding County have school Choice?
All youngsters living in Paulding County are required to sign up within the school of the attendance region wherein they live except special authorization is given through the Superintendent or designee.
Is Paulding County safe for analyzing?
A. All kids dwelling in Paulding County are required to enroll in the faculty of the attendance region wherein they are living except special authorization is given through the Superintendent or designee.
What is the average graduation price?
Average Graduation has been evaluated at 89%
From the primary day of college to the final, your schooling is a first-rate part of your life. This is the entire evaluate on Paulding County Schools. Ensure you know what you want out of your training method and do not be afraid to pursue it.