Application for the United States International University-Africa (USIU-Africa) Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2022 is ongoing!
United States International University-Africa (USIU-Africa) has partnered with the Mastercard Foundation in its international Scholars Program. This initiative will offer academically gifted teens from Africa going through financial, gender, displacement, or disability constraints an opportunity to get entry to global-magnificence university training.
To apply correctly, kindly study thru this piece to learn the whole details about this award- the eligibility criteria, necessities, utility closing date, and greater. The table under will give you an overview of what you ought to assume.
About Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program
The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at USIU-Africa will provide full-fee scholarships to younger Africans who are first-time undergraduate degree-in search of candidates. By the final touch of their research, students could be required to guide modifications of their groups and make contributions to significant transformation throughout the continent, having been geared up with across the world identified and locally applicable qualifications.
USIU-Africa Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program- Eligibility
- Youth now not exceeding 29 years antique within the following classes qualify:
- Young ladies
- Young men
- Refugees and displaced youth
- Youth with disabilities
- Scholars have to show the following traits:
- Academic expertise: They ought to cost studying and feature a private motivation to complete their education. Must meet the university admissions requirement as consistent with the Kenya Commission for University Education or its equal.
- Commitment to giving again: Applicants ought to show a dedication to enhancing their communities thru preceding and/or beyond engagements with network outreach activities.
- Leadership ability: Scholars must show dedication to becoming change makers, function fashions, and mentors who embody ethical management.
- Must be inquisitive about, and meet USIU-Africa’s admissions criteria and educational qualifications to adopt, any of the authorized eleven undergraduate diploma packages for the Scholars Program at USIU-Africa as follows:
- School of Science and Technology (SST) – Bachelor of Science in Applied Computer Technology, Bachelor of Science in Information Systems and Technology;
- School of Pharmacy and Health Sciences (SPHS) – Bachelor of Pharmacy, Bachelor of Epidemiology and Biostatistics;
- School of Communication, Cinematic and Creative Arts (SCCCA) – Bachelor of Arts in Animation, Bachelor of Arts in Film Production and Directing;
- Chandaria School of Business (CSOB) – Bachelor of Science in Finance, Bachelor of Science in International Business Administration, and Bachelor of Science in Accounting;
- School of Humanities and Social Sciences (SHSS) – Bachelor of Arts in International Relations and Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
The Mastercard Foundation Scholars at USIU-Africa will receive holistic support which includes:
- Tuition and useful fees;
- Laptops, books, and other studying substances;
- Reasonable lodging and food;
- Medical coverage;
- Transport to and from domestic;
- Access to leadership training;
- Access to entrepreneurial schooling;
- Psycho-social help, career counseling, and mentorship;
- Disability wishes may be reasonably catered for.
Method of Application
- Interested candidates can download the application paperwork from right here or pick the forms from the Admissions Office, positioned within the Main Administration constructing at USIU-Africa for free of charge.
- Submit completed software shape via e mail ensuring that the scanned replica of the scholarship software shape and all of the required documents are scanned in PDF layout and surely named while saving, with your name as the email subject to: [email protected] or drop your application on the Admissions Office, positioned within the Main Administration building at USIU-Africa, or submit your software to:
Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program,
United States International University – Africa,
P. O. Box 14634 – 00800, Nairobi – Kenya
APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO SEND ONLY ONE COMPLETE APPLICATION. DUPLICATE OR MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS WILL BE REJECTED. PLEASE NOTE THAT CANVASING WILL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION.
- Release of call for programs – Monday, September 6, 2021
- Application Deadline – Friday, October 1, 2021
- Review of programs and communication to shortlisted Candidates – Monday, October four to Friday, October 29, 2021
If you do now not hear from us via this date, please recollect your software no longer a success.
- Interviews – Monday, November four to Friday, December 10, 2021
- Communication to a success Candidates – Tuesday, December 14 to Friday, December 17, 2021
- Home Visits – Monday, January 10 to Friday, February 11, 2022
- Travel practise, assistance for passport, visa and flight tickets utility for worldwide students – Monday, January 20 to Friday, April 8, 2022
- Reporting to USIU-Africa for Pre-University Orientation – Sunday, April 17, 2022
- Scholars Pre-University Orientation – Monday, April 18 to Friday, April 29, 2022
- University extensive orientation – Monday, May 2 to Friday, May 6, 2022
Click on the BUTTON beneath to use.
The final date for this award application entry is Friday, October 1, 2021
Any queries can be directed thru e-mail at [email protected] or cellphone no: +254 730 116 218 or in character.
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage
We Also Recommend
We desire this writing supplied your scholarship necessities. Please percentage together with your friends and leave your question or reaction within the comment box. We will attend to you straight away.