Application for the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Fellowship is ongoing!
The Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellowship Programme (MSCFP) pursuits to help increase the variety of ladies inside the nuclear subject, helping an inclusive body of workers of each males and females who make a contribution to and drive global medical and technological innovation.
To practice successfully, kindly study via this piece to examine the total details about this software- the eligibility criteria, necessities, software deadline, and greater. The desk below will come up with a top level view of what you have to expect.
About Marie Skłodowska-Curie Fellowship
Named after pioneer physicist and two times Nobel Prize laureate Marie Sklodowska-Curie, the Programme goals to encourage and encourage young ladies to pursue a career in the nuclear subject, by way of supplying noticeably stimulated female college students with scholarships for Master’s applications and an possibility to pursue an internship facilitated by means of the IAEA.
Marie Skłodowska-Curie Fellowship- Eligibility
The IAEA MSCFP is open to college students from IAEA Member States who meet the subsequent access necessities:
- Female applicants;
- Accepted via or enrolled in an permitted college in Master’s programme.
Preference may be given to applicants with above-average instructional credentials (seventy five% or above or GPA > three.0 out of 4.0).
Fields of observe
The program helps young girls analyzing in nuclear-associated fields relevant to the IAEA’s work to advance the safe, cozy and non violent uses of nuclear science and technology together with nuclear engineering, nuclear physics and chemistry, nuclear medicinal drug, isotopic strategies, radiation biology, nuclear protection, nuclear safety and non-proliferation. More examples of related fields are listed right here
Marie Skłodowska-Curie Fellowship- Benefits
- Selected college students receive a scholarship for Master’s programmes in nuclear-associated research at authorized universities. They are also provided with an possibility to pursue an internship facilitated by way of the IAEA for as much as twelve months.
- Scholarships are presented yearly, with as much as a hundred woman college students decided on in line with 12 months depending on the availability of finances. Consideration is given to geographic and linguistic range.
The students are provided as much as €20,000 for lessons prices and as much as €20,000 for living fees during their Master’s programme.
Method of Application
Those who meet the eligibility standards are invited to apply using the IAEA MSCFP on-line software form. The on line utility length closes on 30 September 2021 at 23:fifty nine, Vienna time.
The files required in addition to the completed online utility form are:
- Copy of the Passport/National ID
- Official admission letter from university into the Master’s programme indicating the nuclear related subject of study and period of the programme
- Statement of lessons costs/affirmation of training expenses
- Portrait photo (decision better than 1000 x one thousand pixels)
- Completed reference forms despatched directly to [email protected] by using TWO referees (download the shape right here).
NOTE: All utility files have to be submitted in English the usage of the MSCFP on line application form. If documents are submitted in the authentic language please additionally include the respectable translation in English. Incomplete programs will no longer be considered.
Application Deadline: 30 September 2021 at 23:59
Click on the BUTTON below to apply.
Marie Skłodowska-Curie Fellowship- Application Deadline
The closing date for this award utility entry is 30th November 2021
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage
We Also Recommend
We desire this writing supplied your scholarship necessities. Please proportion along with your buddies and leave your question or reaction within the remark field. We will attend to you without delay.