Application for Japan Africa Dream Scholarship (JADS) Program AfDB 2021-22 is Ongoing!
This scholarship is for African students who desire to examine in Japan. The award covers tuition, a monthly residing stipend, spherical-journey airfare, medical insurance, and travel allowance.
To apply efficiently, kindly examine thru this piece to learn the whole information about this scholarship- the eligibility standards, necessities, software deadline, and extra. This might be a danger so one can grow to be a scholar of this prestigious award. The desk under will give you an outline of what you have to expect.
The JADS program is open to candidates from AfDB member countries with relevant professional enjoy and a records of helping their nations’ improvement efforts who are applying to a graduate diploma application in power improvement and associated subject. The application does not offer scholarships to another graduate degree software.
Upon of completion of their studies, the beneficiary pupils are anticipated to go back to their domestic
countries to apply and disseminate their newly received information and skills, and contribute to the advertising of sustainable development in their international locations.
To qualify for GETFund Foreign Scholarship, you need to meet the subsequent criteria:
- Japan Africa Dream Scholarship (JADS) Program AfDB 2021-22 is available to adopt Masters degree packages at University of Cape Town, the University of Pretoria, University of Nairobi, Kenyatta University, Nelson Mandela Africa Institute of Science and Technology, University of Ghana, University of Ibadan, University of Ouagadougou, The University of Tokyo, Sophia University, Kyoto University, Osaka University, Hiroshima University, Kogakuin University, Kyushu University.
- Masters Programs for Sciences and Humanities, and Undergraduate Programmes for Medical Sciences
The following topics are available to take a look at under this scholarship application.
Japan Africa Dream Scholarship- Award Benefits
The scholarship program offers training, a month-to-month living stipend, spherical-experience airfare, health insurance, and travel allowance.
Who is eligible for Japan Africa Dream Scholarship?
- The software is open to those who have won admission to an authorised Masters diploma course at a Japanese associate college. Candidates have to be 35 years old or younger; in accurate fitness; with a Bachelor’s diploma or its equal in the energy location or associated region; and have a advanced instructional file. Upon of entirety in their have a look at applications, scholars are expected to go back to their home united states to contribute to its monetary and social improvement.
- Details on Eligibility Criteria are provided in that call’s Application Guidelines, and those special eligibility standards are strictly adhered to. No exceptions are made.
- Broadly talking, nationals of African nations need to:
- Be a countrywide of a AfDB member country;
- Be in right fitness;
- Hold a Bachelor (or equivalent) diploma inside the power vicinity (or associated subject) earned at the least 1 years previous to the application closing date date;
- Have 1 years or more of latest development-related experience after earning a Bachelor (or equal) degree;
- Accepted unconditionally to enroll in the imminent educational year in at the least one of the JADS partner universities for a Master’s degree;
- Applicants living or working in a rustic aside from his or her domestic united states are not eligible for scholarships.
- JADS does not support applicants who are already enrolled in graduate degree programs.
- Not an Executive Director, his/her change, and/or group of workers of all varieties of appointments of the African Development Bank Group or a near relative of the aforementioned by blood or adoption with the term “close relative” described as: Mother, Father, Sister, Half-sister, Brother, Half-brother, Son, Daughter, Aunt, Uncle, Niece, or Nephew.
How to use for Japan Africa Dream Scholarship
- Applicant requests for information and alertness paperwork and techniques from the selected JADS companion college. For any inquiries, please contact [email protected](link sends e mail)
- Applicant completes required documents and sends them to the university.
- University evaluates and selects applicants.
- University sends decided on applicants to the AfDB.
- AfDB opinions submissions from universities, prepares and approves the final list.
- AfDB contacts decided on awardees, and informs the universities.
Japan Africa Dream Scholarship- Application Deadlines:
The scholarship closing date is 31st August 2021.
We Also Recommend
We desire this writing furnished your scholarship necessities. Please proportion along with your buddies and leave your question or reaction in the comment box. We will attend to you without delay.