Application for Sciences Po Emile-Boutmy Scholarships 2021 is Ongoing!
The Émile Boutmy scholarship fund advantages from the generous help of its sponsors (benefactors, companies, and foundations) who’re eager to allow the maximum deserving global college students to have a look at at Sciences Po.
To follow effectively, kindly study via this piece to examine the total details about this scholarship- the eligibility criteria, necessities, utility closing date, and extra. This might be a threat a good way to grow to be a pupil of this prestigious award. The table underneath will provide you with a top level view of what you have to expect.
About Emile-Boutmy Scholarships
Sciences Po created the Émile Boutmy scholarship, named after the founder of Sciences Po (1871), in order to welcome the very high-quality global students from out of doors the European Union. The Émile Boutmy Scholarship is offered to top students whose profiles healthy the admissions priorities of Sciences Po and person direction requirements.
Who is eligible for Emile-Boutmy Scholarships?
To be eligible for the scholarship, college students need to be: first-time candidates, from a non-European Union country, whose household does not record taxes within the European Union, and who have been admitted to the Undergraduate or Master’s programme.
Students who are not eligible are:
- Swiss and Norwegian candidates, considering the fact that they will be entitled to CROUS scholarships
- Candidates who’ve twin citizenship, including an EU citizenship
- Candidates from Quebec for master’s diploma (due to the fact that they may take gain of sliding scale costs same as European candidates). Candidates from Quebec for a bachelor’s degree are eligible
- Master’s stage twin-diploma applicants. Only candidates for the following twin stages are eligible:
- the dual diploma in Journalism Sciences Po/Columbia University
- the twin diploma Sciences Po/Fudan University with the awareness Europe-Asia in Global Affairs (best candidates with Chinese nationality)
- the dual degree Sciences Po/Peking University (only candidates with Chinese nationality)
- BAMA ITAM
- Ph.D. Programme college students (thesis)
- Candidates for the 1 12 months Master’s programmes
- Bachelor twin degree applicants (unless as a part of a specific agreement)
- Exchange students
- Candidates applying via the French graduate admission manner
The Émile Boutmy scholarship may not be combined with different scholarships (Eiffel scholarship, AEFE scholarship, BGF…).
This scholarship is provided primarily based on advantage and according to the sort of profile sought for this programme. Social standards can also be taken under consideration.
This scholarship is not mechanically provided, to apply applicants should observe the commands beneath.
The Émile Boutmy scholarship is provided to students arriving at Sciences Po for their first year of studies.
The Émile Boutmy programme can take numerous extraordinary bureaucracy:
- A lessons furnish of €thirteen,000 per 12 months for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
- A lessons supply of €8,800 in keeping with yr for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
- A training supply of €6,000 per 12 months for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
- A tuition grant of €3,six hundred in line with 12 months for the 3 years of the undergraduate programme.
If you do not validate your educational 12 months, your scholarship can be lost.
If you have been granted for a scholarship and determine to defer your admission, your scholarship can be lost.
During the yr abroad (1/3 12 months of the undergraduate programme): scholarship recipients will hold their training fee grant and extra fee of dwelling supply (if relevant).
The Émile Boutmy scholarship is robotically renewed if the student chooses to continue their graduate studies at Sciences Po
The Émile Boutmy scholarship is awarded to college students arriving at Sciences Po for his or her first year of look at.
The Émile Boutmy programme is a lessons grant of €12,two hundred in keeping with yr which covers part of the lessons charges for the 2 years of the Master’s diploma programme.
If you do not validate your academic year, your scholarship may be lost.
If you have got been granted a scholarship and you decide to defer your admission, your scholarship might be misplaced.
Emile-Boutmy Scholarships- METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants from overseas secondary faculties
Applicants from overseas secondary faculties have to imply that they are applying to the Émile Boutmy scholarship within the “Financial information” segment in their Sciences Po application.
Please note that we might ask applicants to offer a proof of earnings and documents explaining their own family situation (e.G. Profits tax go back for each mother and father, payslips, divorce certificates, unemployment benefits, documents related to alimony, infant support or retirement pensions, demise certificates…).
Applicants from French secondary schools
Applicants from French secondary faculties need to observe by way of contacting the Admission Office by email, as soon as admitted to Sciences Po. This email ought to consist of your CV as well as the subsequent statistics:
- Indicate the united states in which you are resident for tax purposes 1
- Indicate the usa in that you are resident for tax purposes 2 (optional)
- Total annual income (in euros) of the household from the 12 months before remaining
- Number of financially based kids in the family (inclusive of your self)?
- Are any of your siblings currently pursuing better training?
Please word that we would ask applicants to offer a evidence of income and documents explaining their family scenario (e.G. Earnings tax return for each dad and mom, payslips, divorce certificate, unemployment advantages, documents associated with alimony, child guide or retirement pensions, demise certificates…).
Masters level candidates need to imply that they’re applying to the Émile Boutmy scholarship inside the “Financial records” segment of their Sciences Po utility.
Please word that we might ask candidates to offer a evidence of profits and documents explaining their family state of affairs (e.G. Profits tax go back for both parents, payslips, divorce certificates, unemployment benefits, files related to alimony, infant aid or retirement pensions, loss of life certificate…). Applicants need to also attach, if relevant, their language test before the software closing date of the scholarship.
Candidates who’re presently in deferral can observe to the Émile Boutmy scholarship if they’re in one of the following situations:
- they did no longer apply to this scholarship of their utility form
- that they had carried out and acquired this scholarship closing 12 months however lost it because of the deferral
In this example, you want to use to the Émile Boutmy scholarship through filling out this contact shape earlier than the closing date. This electronic mail have to encompass your CV in addition to the following records:
- Indicate the us of a in which you are resident for tax purposes 1
- Indicate the united states in that you are resident for tax purposes 2 (elective)
- Total annual profits (in euros) of the family from the 12 months before ultimate
- Number of financially established youngsters within the family (such as yourself)?
- Are any of your siblings currently pursuing better schooling?
Please word that we’d ask candidates to provide a proof of profits and files explaining their family state of affairs (e.G. Profits tax return for both mother and father, payslips, divorce certificates, unemployment benefits, files related to alimony, child support or retirement pensions, death certificate…).
If you have got already been refused the Émile Boutmy scholarship it isn’t feasible so that it will observe once more.
- We will only keep in mind entire files.
- No software request may be well-known if received after the closing date.
- You will find facts on our application approaches using the subsequent hyperlinks:
Important: It is not feasible for college kids to apply for the Émile Boutmy scholarship after their admission to Sciences Po or during their research at Sciences Po. Students are consequently liable for finding any other supply of funding in the event that they have no longer been awarded the Emily Boutmy scholarship.
The Admissions Department is accountable for awarding Émile Boutmy scholarships. Please notice that your scholarship request will simplest be taken into account if you are admitted to one among our eligible programmes.
For greater records contact the Admissions Department both via filling out this touch shape, or through smartphone +33 (zero)1 45 forty nine 50 82.
Emile-Boutmy Scholarships- Application Deadline
Entry submission for this scholarship closes on November 30, 2021.
Other Important Deadlines
- Deadline for undergraduate programme (candidates from foreign secondary colleges): mid-February 2022.
- Deadline for undergraduate programme (candidates from French secondary faculties): mid-June 2022.
- Deadline for grasp programme: November 30, 2021.
No software requests might be normal after the closing date.
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage
We Also Recommend
We hope this writing furnished your scholarship necessities. Please percentage along with your friends and go away your query or response inside the remark box. We will attend to you without delay.