Application for Fully-Funded Chevening Scholarships, 2022-2023 will kick off on 3 AUGUST 2021!
Chevening offers a completely unique possibility for future leaders, influencers, and choice-makers from all around the global to expand professionally and academically, network notably, enjoy UK tradition, and construct lasting positive relationships with the United Kingdom. The scholarship program objectives to understand and praise educational excellence.
Before you practice, we endorse which you read through this text to examine the entire details about this scholarship- who is eligible for the scholarship, the scholarship well worth, how to observe, the utility closing date, and other important records.
About Chevening Scholarships
Chevening Scholarships is the United Kingdom government’s global awards scheme aimed toward growing worldwide leaders when you consider that 1983. Funded via the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner agencies, Chevening gives two sorts of awards–Chevening Scholarships and Chevening Fellowships–the recipients of which can be for my part selected with the aid of British Embassies and High Commissions for the duration of the world.
Chevening Scholarships Worth:
Scholarships Benefits for international students encompass a living stipend, airfares, and the whole or partial fee of training charges.
Who is eligible for Chevening Scholarships?
You aren’t eligible for a Chevening Scholarship in case you:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible u . S . A . Or territory.
- Return in your u . S . Of citizenship for at the least two years after your award has ended.
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree on the way to permit you to gain access onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university by the time you post your utility. This is commonly equal to an upper 2d-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK however may be different depending in your course and college choice.
- Have at least years (equivalent to two,800 hours) of work enjoy.
- Apply to three one-of-a-kind eligible UK college publications and have obtained an unconditional provide from one of these choices by way of 15 July 2021.
You are not eligible for a Chevening Scholarship if you:
- Hold British or dual British citizenship (except you’re a citizen of a British Overseas Territory or keep BN(O) and are applying from Hong Kong).
- Hold refugee repute in a non-Chevening eligible us of a. Applicants who are residents of a Chevening-eligible usa and who maintain refugee fame in a Chevening-eligible u . S . Are eligible for a scholarship.
- Are an employee, a former employee, or relative* of an employee (on account that July 2018) of Her Majesty’s Government (which includes British embassies/excessive commissions; the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy; Department for International Trade; the Ministry of Defence; and the Home Office), or a personnel member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities.
- Employees, former employees, or spouse and children* of an employee (due to the fact July 2018) of Chevening Partner organizations are eligible to use, however can’t get hold of a Chevening Partner Award from the enterprise from which they paintings, previously worked, or are affiliated with via relatives.
- Have formerly studied inside the UK with investment from a UK Government-funded scholarship.
Once submitted, packages undergo an electronic sift in opposition to our eligibility criteria. Any applications deemed ineligible will be removed from the choice method. Please see the listing of not unusual mistakes here. If you’re making those mistakes to your software shape, your utility might be ineligible. Please be aware that once your application has been submitted, it isn’t possible to exchange it retrospectively.
To qualify for Chevening Scholarships, you need to meet the following standards:
More than thirty scholarships are currently awarded to applicants from Nepal, India, and China. Twenty or greater are presented to candidates from Egypt, South Korea, Indonesia, Pakistan, Mexico, and Brazil, with much less than 5 center scholarships now available to applicants from Australia and Canada. (US college students are not eligible, but can apply for the Marshall Scholarships that are additionally funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office). The Chevening Scholarship is not to be had to non-indigenous Australian candidates.
Chevening Scholarships are for college students pursuing any of the following applications throughout the various fields of study;
- Start within the autumn term (normally September/October)
- Taught master’s (i.E. No longer studies-centered MRes programmes)
- Lead to a master’s degree qualification
- Taking an English language check
- Claiming an exemption primarily based on the UKVI exempt classes
If you fail to illustrate which you have met the specified English language stage by way of 12 July 2018 or fail to show that you qualify for an exemption, your application will now not achieve success. You are loose to take exams more than as soon as so that it will meet the Chevening English language requirement.
Please be aware that Chevening does now not pay for prices related to English language testing. You are chargeable for reserving and paying for expenses related to those assessments. Chevening accepts English language exams from 5 providers:
- Academic IELTS
- Pearson PTE Academic
- TOEFL iBT
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CEA)
- Trinity ISE II (B2)
How to Apply for Chevening Scholarships
Applications for Chevening scholarships are made on line through a web portal.
You can begin the application by using clicking on Online Application and get greater info with the aid of clicking the Scholarship Link.
Once submitted, programs undergo an electronic sift towards our eligibility standards. Any applications deemed ineligible might be removed from the selection manner. Please see the listing of not unusual mistakes here. If you make these errors to your utility shape, your software will be ineligible. Please notice that after your software has been submitted, it isn’t always feasible to alternate it retrospectively.
NLNG Scholarships is also ONGOING, to apply, see our article on NLNG Scholarships for Nigerian college students
Chevening Scholarships- Application Deadline
The cut-off date for programs is 2 November 2021 at 12:00 GMT (noon UK time)
The manner of choosing Chevening Scholars takes at the least eight months from the application deadline to when candidates are conditionally selected for an award. Here is an overview of the application and selection system, so that you constantly understand what’s going on.
For similarly facts go to www.Chevening.Org
Chevening Scholarships– FAQs
When is the provide Deadline?
The cut-off date to acquire and submit as a minimum one unconditional UK university offer is 17:00 BST (UK time) on 14 july 2022.
When will the Chevening Interview take area?
28 FEBRUARY TO 29 APRIL 2022. Candidates from all over the international are interviewed by means of panels at British embassies and excessive commissions.
When will Chevening Scholarships(2022) Results be Out?
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
We desire this writing furnished your scholarship requirements. Please percentage along with your buddies and leave your question or response within the comment field. We will attend to you immediately.