The Commission on Higher Education (CHED) is offering the Grants-in-Aid Program (Tulong Dunong Scholarship) to support college college students with financial aid had to pursue their educational goals.
Filipino residents are eligible to use for this CHED-Tulong Dunong Scholarship Program. The application gives the wished monetary assist for university enrolment for the scholars.
Other CHED gives consists of full and half advantage scholarship underneath the Student Financial Assistance Program (StudFAPs), and student mortgage program underneath the Study Now Pay Later Plan (SNPLP).
What is CHED-Tulong Dunong Scholarship?
The CHED-Tulong Dunong Scholarship is intended for the high school graduates whose GWA is at the least a passing grade and for graduating high faculty students whose GWA is as a minimum a passing grade in the third 12 months and in the 3 grading intervals of the fourth 12 months and who will enroll in diagnosed priority courses in duly authorized public or personal HEIs.
The TULONG DUNONG is a Grants-in-Aid (GIA) beneath the Student Financial Assistance Programs (StuFAPS) of Commission on Higher Education (CHED). This is meant for:
- High faculty graduates whose GWA is as a minimum a passing grade and for graduating excessive school students whose GWA is at the least a passing grade within the third year and within the first 3 grading durations of the fourth year and who will join in diagnosed priority courses in duly legal public or non-public HEIs.
- Students with earned units in college – whose weighted common is as a minimum a passing grade for the last two (2) semesters and enrolled in recognized priority publications in duly authorized public or private HEIs.
- Students who passed the Alternative Learning System (ALS) and the Philippine Educational Placement Test (PEPT).
About the Sponsor: CHED
The Commission on Higher Education is the governing body covering each public and personal better education establishments and degree-granting programs in all tertiary educational institutions within the Philippines.
To date, it has continued to offer poor and deserving Filipinos possibilities to nice better training as articulated in its Long Term Development Plan provisions for “Access and Equity” with the status quo and preservation of scholarship, offers-in-useful resource and mortgage packages.
Students with earned devices in university whose weighted average is at the least a passing grade for the last two semesters and enrolled in recognized precedence publications in duly legal public or personal HEIs.
SEE ALSO: 15 Scholarships For Philippines Students To Study In Canada
What is schooling in the Philippines like?
There are almost 2,300 better education establishments within the Philippines, most people of which are non-public. Many universities are affiliated with Roman Catholicism, which reflects the united states’s colonial beyond. Of the public establishments funded by using the government, the country wide college, the University of the Philippines, gets the maximum funding.
Four pinnacle universities inside the Philippines are ranked among the global’s best inside the QS World University Rankings, with a in addition two featured in the QS Asia University Rankings. The pinnacle 4 are:
- University of the Philippines: Ranked joint 367th within the World University Rankings 2018 and 75th in Asia
- Manila University: The Ateneo de Manila University is a personal research university that ranks 551-600 inside the global rankings and joint ninety fiveth in Asia.
- De La Salle University: Next most of the pinnacle universities in the Philippines, De La Salle University (DLSU) is ranked 701-750 in the international and 134th inside the latest edition of the QS Asia University Rankings.
- University of Santo Tomas: The University of Santo Tomas (UST, additionally called Pontifical and Royal University of Santo Tomas, or the Catholic University of the Philippines) is ranked 701+ inside the world rankings and 157th in Asia.
Not simplest is the Philippines a stunning u . S . A ., however it also has one of the best higher schooling structures in Asia, ranked forty sixth in the first version of the QS Higher Education System Strength Rankings.
Offering the possibility to study in English at an low-priced price, the Philippines attracts over 5 thousand international students a 12 months from across the globe, with maximum coming from other countries Ranking
What is the Worth of this Tulong Dunong Scholarship 2021?
The package of monetary assistance to grantees will be six (6) semesters for a 3(three) yr application, eight(8) semesters for a 4(4) 12 months software or ten(10) semesters for a 5 (five) year software.
The economic benefits of TDP scholarship cover training and different faculty prices as billed not to exceed Php12,000.00 according to academic year. Financial Assistance for different packages includes;
- Full Merit Program – P15,000 in keeping with semester
- Half Merit Program – P7,500 in step with semester
- Study Now Pay Later Plan – P7,500 in step with semester
Eligible Criteria for Tulong Dunong Scholarship 2021
The following criteria ought to be met in order for candidates to be eligible for this TDP Scholarship:
The CHED-Tulong Dunong Scholarship software is available for pursuing an undergraduate diploma in any of the fields of research in any of the Institutions.
The CHED-Tulong Dunong Scholarship is hosted by means of the Commission on Higher Education, Philippines.
This CHED Scholarship application is open to nearby excessive faculty graduate college students inside the Philippines who’re proceeding to sign up inside the university.
Tulong Dunong Scholarship Application Procedure
To follow for this CHED- Tulong Dunong Scholarship, candidates need to comply with the subsequent processes:
However, applicants who intend to enroll in State Universities and Colleges (SUCs) shall without delay post their StuFAPs Form 1 to the concerned SUCs.
Required Documents for TDP Scholarship
The following documents ought to be submitted collectively with the CHED-Tulong Dunong Scholarship shape:
- CHED StuFAPs Application (OSS Form 01).
- Duly licensed HighSchool Report Card for third yr and grades for the primary 3 grading periods for the fourth 12 months.
- Latest Income Tax Return(ITR), Certificate of Tax Exemption or Copy of Contract/proof of earnings of dad and mom/guardian from the Bureau of Internal Revenue.
- Certificate of suitable ethical character from the excessive school predominant/steerage counselor.
The incoming learners
- For the fourth year high college candidates – third yr grades and first 3 grading intervals of the fourth yr;
- For excessive college graduates – fourth year Form 138
Applicants with Earned Units in College
- Certificate of grades in all topics in completed semesters
For Other Applicants
- ALS – Accreditation and Equivalency Test Passer Certificate
- PEPT – Certificate of Advancing to the Next Level
Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) of parents and Guardians
- For people who are exempted from submitting profits tax, a Certificate of Tax exemption from the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) need to be submitted.
- For youngsters of Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW) and seafarers, the ultra-modern reproduction of settlement or proof of income may be considered.
- Certificate of suitable moral character from the closing college attended
You can start the application by way of clicking on the hyperlink underneath:
Application Deadline for CHED Scholarship
Only utility with entire documents might be protected within the ranking and choice of beneficiaries.
For extra statistics in this CHED Scholarship, interested candidates must click on the link under: