In the educational 12 months 2020, Estonian School of Diplomacy (ESD), in co-operation with the Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, offers the overall Estonian School of Diplomacy (ESD) scholarships for young diplomats and civil servants.
In order for them to participate within the Postgraduate Diploma application International Relations and European Integration taking place at the Estonian School of Diplomacy in Tallinn, from September until May.
Training direction International Relations and European Integration with the fee of 60 ECTS Credit Points starts offevolved in September and results in May. Successful students will receive the ESD Diploma and Academic Record. Students from Estonia and from different nations observe collectively.
Language of education is English as Lecturers come from Estonia, america, and different European countries. The training direction includes three thematic modules: International Relations, European Studies, and Diplomatic Studies.
What You Need to Know About the Estonian School of Diplomacy(ESD) Scholarships
All candidate applying for the Estonian School of Diplomacy(ESD) Scholarships have to:
Successful beneficiaries below the Estonian School of Diplomacy(ESD) Scholarships gets;
- lessons charge;
- monthly allowance (450 EUR);
- lodging in Tallinn (incl. Utilities and net connection);
- medical insurance in Estonia at some point of the studies;
- value of Schengen visa and Estonian house allow
Note: Scholarship does NOT cover the charges of journey to and from Tallinn.
The applicant for Estonian School of Diplomacy(ESD) Scholarships should gift:
– ESD software form (downloadable HERE);
– CV in English;
– Motivation letter (1 web page/three hundred-four hundred phrases, explaining the motives for applying, previous enjoy, and how the research will gain the pupil’s destiny improvement);
– copies of university transcript in (unofficial) English translation, i.E. Degree of better training and academic record;
– replica of (global) passport;
– 1 passport-sized photograph (brought to the software shape);
– Academic essay (1,300-1,500 words with references). You can write on one of the topics beneath:
1. My three visions on future US overseas policy
2. Europe after Brexit
three. A new global settlement for the Middle East
4. Quo Vadis Eastern Partnership?
Application Procedure for the Estonian School of Diplomacy(ESD) Scholarships
– Application files may be submitted through the use of the Online Scholarship Application System.
– The application ought to attain ESD through June nine, 2020, at the modern. Skype interviews could be performed with shortlisted applicants.
– All candidates will get an email about their enrolment repute on the modern day on June 20, 2020.
– Selected individuals will arrive in Tallinn on September 15, 2020.
– For further questions please contact Kristiina-Maria Ploom [email protected]
For More Information: