Do you have got ambition, leadership enjoy, and a sturdy professional history? You may want to observe for a master’s degree in Sweden on a completely-funded Swedish Institute scholarship. Find out if you may follow.
Scholars from developing nations are invited to use for the Swedish Institute Study Scholarships for Developing Countries 2021. Through SISS, they will furnish approximately one hundred eighty scholarships for higher education in Sweden. The scholarships might be available for complete-time master’s research in Sweden beginning within the autumn semester 2021. Usually, 1-2 % of the candidates may be provided a SISS scholarship.
In the utility, all candidates ought to make certain that they’ve complied with the eligibility criteria to the later to keep away from disqualification.
Level/Field of have a look at:
The scholarships are to be had for Full-time Master’s level research to examine the subjects supplied by using the colleges. If you want to explore more facts on Masters Scholarships, click on the hyperlink.
The scholarship is hosted through Sweden.
The scholarship is open to global college students specifically from developing and transition nations.
- The scholarship covers each lessons prices (paid directly to the Swedish university/college college by means of the Swedish Institute) and living prices to the quantity of SEK nine,000 according to month.
- There aren’t any additional grants for own family participants. The scholarship duration can’t be altered or prolonged beyond the examine programme period, nor can the scholarship be transferred to a examine programme apart from the presented one.
- Scholarship holders from countries on the DAC list of ODA recipients get hold of a tour grant in connection with their scholarship. The tour supply is a one-time fee of SEK 15,000.
- Scholarship holders are insured through the Swedish State Group Insurance and Personal Insurance towards infection and twist of fate in the course of the scholarship duration.
- Membership of the SI Network for Future Global Leaders (NFGL)
– a platform to grow your community and revel in, whilst in Sweden
- Membership of the SI Alumni Network after your scholarship length – a platform for further expert improvement and to live in contact
The scholarship does no longer cowl:
- Additional offers for family participants.
- Application charge to University Admissions.
The programme is open to three different classes of countries. Approximately one hundred scholarships inside every class might be to be had.
The following standards ought to be met in order for candidates to be eligible for the scholarship:
- The Swedish Institute Study Scholarships for Developing Countries (SISS) aims at diversity. Institute welcomes candidates no matter age, gender or religious beliefs.
- Applicants have to come from an SISS-eligible u . S . And display evidence of labor and management enjoy.
- Scholarships will handiest be granted to candidates who have followed the stairs of the college admission and been admitted to one of the eligible master programmes in Sweden.
- Citizens of Albania, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Georgia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Russia, Serbia, Turkey, and Ukraine cannot follow within this programme however are as an alternative eligible inside different SI scholarship programmes.
- To begin with, practice for up to 4 grasp’s applications at universityadmissions.Se, between 16 October 2021 – 15 January 2022. About 550 grasp’s packages taught in English will be eligible for SISS. They will post a list of eligible grasp’s programs for the instructional yr 2021/2022 here by using 1 December 2021
- Apply for an SI scholarship after you have got finished your application to the master’s program (s). See more statistics about the specified files and templates under.
- During the software period, submit the required files digitally thru our on line utility portal.
- The on line software portal is open from 2 February 2021. Link to the web utility portal could be available on this page during the application duration.
Regarding the college software, you need to additionally:
- Be required to pay the tuition rate in keeping with the information at University Admissions. Kindly touch University Admissions immediately regarding questions associated with application and tuition rate.
- Have paid the software price for grasp’s programmes at University Admissions on time before 1 February 2021.
- Be admitted (which includes conditionally admitted) to one of the eligible master’s programmes by 6 April 2021. If you are listed as a reserve, you may not be considered for an SI scholarship. There are no scholarships to be had for late admissions. We will submit a list of eligible grasp’s programmes for the instructional yr 2021/2022 right here by using 1 December 2021.
Due to the high quantity of packages, the web application portal can be underneath heavy pressure at the quit of the application period. We strongly urge all candidates now not to wait till the remaining minute to use.
Citizens of South Africa ought to observe inside the Swedish Institute Study Scholarships for South Africa.
Application paperwork and pointers can be down load from the legit website
It is critical to study the utility procedure and go to the legit websites (hyperlink found beneath) for specific information on how to follow for this scholarship.
The submission of the SISS scholarship ended on January 15, 2021.
Does this newsletter meet your immediately wishes? If yes, leave us with a five-megastar score in the Review Box underneath. However, if no, depart a touch upon the comment box to express your situation or ask the question and we can get again to you as soon as viable.