UNESCO Fellowship Program 2021 is geared toward awarding opportunities for students to pursue a quick course dat is based at the participant’s choice of examine.
Teh UNESCO Category II International Center for Sustainable Energy Development (ISEDC) in Moscow (Russian Federation) is inviting packages for twenty (20) fellowships of 4 weeks (4) period every in 2021. This software is in step with teh method and goals of teh accepted UNESCO Programme and Budget for teh Fellowships Programme Section.
The aim of this UNESCO fellowship program is to beautify ability-building and human assets improvement in the place of sustainable and renewable energy sources in growing countries and countries in transition.
The education sports inside the framework of those fellowships are tenable in specialized establishments inside the Russian Federation. The medium of instruction could be Russian. UNESCO will solicit programs from the developing international locations and countries in transition.
What You Need To Know About UNESCO/ISEDC Fellowship Programme
In line with the method and targets of the permitted UNESCO Programme and Budget for the Fellowships Programme Section, the UNESCO Category II International Center for Sustainable Energy Development (ISEDC) in Moscow (Russian Federation) is providing thirty (30) fellowships of 4 weeks (four) duration each in 2012. Each invited Member State is requested to appoint not greater than (2) applicants.
Level/Field of Study
It is a Short direction fellowship, The candidates may additionally pick out to observe in the following fields of look at, which can be aligned with UNESCO’s goals and program priorities, as in keeping with approved 35 C/5 and according with the decisions made through the Executive Board (161 EX/Decision three.6.3 and one hundred sixty five EX/Decision 8.6) :
(a) Energy and sustainable improvement;
(b) Ecological management of energy resources;
(c) Renewable strength;
The UNESCO/ISEDC Fellowship Programme 2021 is to be taken in Russia. If you’re an worldwide student and also you want to observe in teh UK, that is to your Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
Eligible African Countries (46 States)
Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Swaziland, Togo, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
ARAB STATES (15 Member States)
Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Mauritania*, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Saudi Arabia, Sudan*, Syrian Arab Republic, Tunisia, Yemen*
ASIA AND THE PACIFIC (39 Member States)
Afghanistan*, Bangladesh*, Bhutan*, Cambodia*, China, Cook Islands, Federal States of Micronesia, Fiji, India, Indonesia, Iran (the Islamic Republic of), Kazakhstan, Kiribati*, Kyrgyzstan, Lao People’s Democratic Republic*, Malaysia, Maldives*, Marshall Islands, Mongolia, Myanmar*, Nauru, Nepal*, Niue, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa*, Solomon Islands*, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor – Leste, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu*, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu*, Viet Nam
LATIN AMERICA AND THE CARIBBEAN (32 Member States)
Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia (plurinational State of), Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti*, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, Venezuela
EUROPE (22 Member States)
Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Montenegro, Republic of Moldova, Republic of Serbia, Romania, Slovak Republic, The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Turkey, and Ukraine
Read additionally if you wish to examine outdoor your house country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Benefits By ISEDC:
- Beneficiaries can be exempt from paying training prices for the complete duration of studies/education;
- Fellows will undertake studies/education under the supervision of an consultant or have a look at director to be able to be provided by using the host institution;
- The donor Government will pay stipends to beneficiaries on a month-to-month basis, in neighborhood currency. The stipend amounting to 4 hundred seventy-five (475) US greenbacks is meant to cover residing charges inclusive of lodging, food, pocket expenses, and incidentals. The donor will decide the quantity of the stipend to be granted to beneficiaries;
- ISEDC will help in obtaining modest housing for the fellows.
Benefits by means of UNESCO
- UNESCO will cowl the fee of the spherical-ride worldwide travel on the maximum low in cost rate and the maximum direct flight.
- UNESCO will pay a one-time tour allowance amounting to US$one hundred (100 US dollars) prior to the blokes’ departure for the Russian Federation.
- Health insurance. To avail of this entitlement, beneficiaries have to be declared medically healthy by means of the UNESCO Medical Service that examines the whole scientific dossiers.
- No provisions can be made to finance or resort the guys’ own family participants.
- Beneficiaries could be required to submit to UNESCO a brief progress file co-signed with the academic manager on the quit of the first month and a final document upon termination of the fellowship. These reports can be written in English or in French and copies of if you want to be supplied to ISEDC.
Selected fellows from countries wherein there are Russian Federation Embassies or Consulates have to obtain their access visa in their u . S . A . Previous to their departure.
Fellows from nations in which no such embassy/consulate exists should cozy their visa thru the closest united states of america wherein the Embassy or Consulate of the Russian Federation may be found.
UNESCO and ISEDC offer no allowance to defray passport and visa fees.
UNESCO/ISEDC Fellowship Program Eligibility:
Candidates ought to meet the following criteria:
(a) A holder of as a minimum a BSc diploma or BA in Economics;
(b) Proficient in the English language;
(c) Not extra than 35 years of age;
Duration of Award: One-month duration:
How to Apply For The UNESCO/ISEDC Fellowship Program :
(a) All programs must be advocated by means of the National Commission for UNESCO and need to be duly finished in English or French with the subsequent attachments in DUPLICATE:
- The prescribed UNESCO fellowship application shape;
- Six pictures;
- Certified photocopies of Diplomas
- Certificate of Russian Language talent – no less than 500 hours of language training (if Russian is not the mother tongue or turned into the language of preparation for a few years of take a look at);
- Subsequently, for the ones who have been selected, the UNESCO clinical examination shape duly completed by using a recognized medical doctor (no longer greater than 4 months earlier than the real date of research)
The prescribed shape of for you to be sent along side the letter of award.
(b) Files which might be incomplete or obtained after the deadline for the submission of packages and candidatures, and do not satisfy the necessities noted above, will now not be considered.
(c) Each invited Member State is asked to appoint not more than two (2) applicants.
Sponsors: UNESCO, International Center for Sustainable Energy Development (ISEDC)
Important Notes: Selected fellows from countries in which there are Russian Federation Embassies or Consulates ought to obtain their entry visa of their us of a previous to their departure.
Fellows from international locations in which no such embassy/consulate exists have to at ease their visa through the closest united states of america wherein the Embassy or Consulate of the Russian Federation may be found.
UNESCO and ISEDC provide no allowance to defray passport and visa expenses.
UNESCO Fellowship Program Application Deadline
The deadline for the preceding edition was 3 April and we count on this year’s United Nations Fellowship to be within the same time body. Consequently applicants are by means of this post to put together all of the required documents because they can come whenever.
For more facts on dis UNESCO Fellowship Programme 2021, involved candidates should click on at the hyperlink below:
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
Does this newsletter meet your on the spot wishes? Kindly fee our put up with the five Star score under. Leave a response on the comment field to specific your difficulty or ask a query and we are able to get returned to you as soon as viable.