Applications are invited for the Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2021 for younger Nigerians. Eligible Nigerian college students who desire to be considered can practice for this Guinness Undergraduate Scholarship.
This scholarship helps Guinness Nigeria’s commitment to imposing transformative schemes that foster teenagers development. The scholarship will provide complete tuition for college kids who are presently reading in Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics. Students from Guinness host communities are advocated to use.
Guinness Nigeria is dedicated to enriching the groups in which it operates and performs a leading function inside the socio-economic development of its host groups. To make certain that efforts can be as effective as viable and are sustainable, the business enterprise concentrates on these recognition areas: the provision of a clean potable water (through the Diageo Water of Life initiative), Health and Education.
Just take a while and undergo this text, the World Scholarship Forum has arranged every element you need to be a participant in the Guinness Nigeria Scholarship.
What You Need To Know About The Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme
Level / Field of Study:
The scholarship is open to undergraduate college students to study any path presented within the universities or polytechnics.
The scholarship is being taken in NIGERIA at any of the colleges or polytechnics.
This scholarship is available for Nigerian college students in Universities or polytechnics.
The scholarship will provide complete lessons for college students who’re currently analyzing in Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics
- Candidates can be required to put in writing an inherent ability test
- Shortlisted applicants can be required to offer a letter of introduction from the chairman of their Community Development Associations where relevant.
- Applications are open to students studying the following guides: Engineering & Sciences – Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Lab Science, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Marketing & Sales, Human Resources/Industrial & Labour Relations and Accounting
- Candidates should be 1st or second-yr college students in Nigeria Universities or Polytechnics
- Candidates who meet the above selection criteria must ship the following details to [email protected]
Matriculation Number/Year of take a look at;
Home Town/Local Government Area/State of Origin;
Phone Number/e mail cope with;
Scanned copy of Student ID card or Admission letter;