BDO is creating a extraordinary effort to assist students to accomplish their dreams of becoming Chartered Accountants through imparting the BDO South Africa Incorporated Bursary. Bursaries will be given to human beings studying regarding a Chartered Accountancy eligibility.
Also, the bursary will cowl all or part of the scholars’ educational costs and a textbook allowance.
The bursary cost will differ among each BDO SA company.
Please be aware that the bursary is conditional and could handiest be renewed if the student achieves a skip on the quit of the year.
So, if you are interested in this scholarship, this put up it’s for you. It offers you a clearer know-how and data about Yazd scholarship and the way you can apply efficaciously.
You can speedy scroll the desk of content beneath to get an overview of what to expect from this put up.
BDO is a global company corporation with workplaces in over a hundred and fifty nations, with more than 50,000 personnel. Established in 1963, BDO now routes its headquarters in Belgium and boasts an annual sales of USD7.02 billion.
BDO South Africa Incorporated (formerly called BDO Spencer Steward) firm are accounting, auditing, and business advisory service issuer who wish to help capability Chartered Accounting students to pursue their dream careers, with the aid of way of a bursary.
The BDO South Africa Incorporated Bursary South Africa is available for undergraduates students who are pursuing a diploma in any of the fields of Chartered Accounting in any authorized South African University.
The Scholarship is hosted in South Africa.If you’re an global student and you choice to look at in South Africa. Check out the exceptional scholarships obtainable for have a look at in South Africa
The BDO South Africa Incorporated Bursary will offer a benefit that covers all or part of the scholars’ educational expenses, and a textbook allowance.
The bursary cost will range between every BDO SA firm. Please be aware that the bursary is conditional and will most effective be renewed if the pupil achieves a skip at the stop of the 12 months.
In exchange for a bursary, the successful applicant may be required to work at BDO SA for the identical time of the bursary. Students may also be required to complete holiday paintings at BDO SA.
The BDO South Africa Incorporated Bursary is to be had for college students from South Africa. Read additionally if you wish to take a look at out of doors your property u . S . A . Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The wide variety of offers changed into not certain.
Eligibility for Scholarship
Applicants ought to meet the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please observe that failure to fulfill every of the conditions will possibly result in an application no longer being taken into consideration):
- have to be a South African citizen
- need to be presently in Matric OR have completed Matric
- Studying or planning to observe toward a Chartered Accountant qualification with majors in auditing and accounting
- Studying or plan to study at a University that offers SAICA (South African Institute of Chartered Accountants) permitted packages to Honours/ CTA level
- NOT receiving any other bursary award, scholarship or economic assistance with employment or post-schooling agreement employment obligations
- NOT required to complete a training settlement with another professional services firm.
Students should additionally meet the following criteria:
Matric college students:
- Achieved a minimum “B” in Mathematics Higher grade
- Achieved a minimal “B” in English Higher grade (first or 2d language)
- Achieved a minimum average average of 70%
University college students:
- Achieved a minimum of 70% in Accounts I
- Achieved at least 70% in Accounts II
- Achieved not less than 65% in Accounts III
- 1st and 2nd-yr college students: performed a minimal basic average of 70%
- third-year college students: performed a minimal usual common of 65%
- Achieved not less than sixty five% in Accounts I
- Achieved not less than sixty five% in Accounts II
- Achieved at the very least sixty five% in Accounts III
- 1st and 2d-year college students: completed a minimal ordinary common of sixty five%
- third-year students: executed a minimal standard average of 65%
Applications ought to be finished on line at https://www.Bdo.Co.Za/en-za/careers/students-careers/bursaries
Submit clean copies of the following assisting documentation along side your finished application form (the submission of these files is compulsory – if any items are lacking, your software be left out):
- ID record (licensed copy of)
- Matric Certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy of)
- Matric latest effects, if currently in Matric
- Tertiary full academic document, if presently at tertiary degree
The bursary could be allotted to the scholar who BDO SA feels has the great risk of qualifying for a Chartered Accountant qualification.
The selected applicant could have a robust educational document and show economic need.
Please observe that the successful applicant might be required to work at BDO SA for the same time of the bursary. Students will also be required to complete vacation work at BDO SA.
The cut-off date for an software for the bursary is 30 October each educational 12 months.
(Applications submitted after this date gained’t be general — please practice prior to the very last date to make certain your utility is prevalent)
We also Recommend the subsequent to be had Scholarships