The French Ministry of Foreign Affairs is overjoyed to announce the supply of the Eiffel Sciences Po Scholarship for International Masters and Undergraduate Students 2021.
Eiffel Sciences Po Scholarship is one of the many scholarships in France prepared through the French authorities to useful resource international college students. International applicants who wish to use are welcome however must make certain that they have got complied with the eligibility criteria as listed.
About Eiffel Scholarships in France
The Eiffel scholarship software which was released in January 1999 via the French Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs is a college students sponsorship program geared toward assisting foreign college students whose awesome abilities were recognized by French institutions of higher education and wish to sponsor these students for the relaxation in their research.
Basically, this french language scholarship application is designed to offer an training in France to future decision-makers in each the personal zone and inside the country wide administrations of rising countries.
And curiously, the Eiffel scholarships are also connected to the Columbia journalism college scholarships.
Read below to locate a number of the specific details you’ll without a doubt require to correctly follow and win the Eiffel scholarships in France.
Level/Field of Study:
Eiffel Scholarship in French is a scholarship software packaged for each undergraduate and postgraduate college students. Students who’re but at their undergraduate degree can observe and masters and doctoral students are also eligible to use.
But word that simplest students who’re within the following fields of examine could be considered for the software.
The Eiffel French Language Scholarship is a scholarship software for worldwide students however its hosted in France by means of the French government.
This scholarship is made available to all top notch worldwide college students by means of the French authorities to help them go through their research at a French University.
Applicants who desire to use for this French-language scholarship should cautiously look at and meet the subsequent pointers to be eligible for the scholarship.
There are extraordinary necessities for distinct categories of college students. But first, beneath are the general requirements:
- Candidates ought to now not be more than 30 years vintage
- Candidates have to match the priorities of the Eiffel scholarship
Eligibility For Postgraduate packages:
Candidates who have to practice for this scholarship should be:
- Applicants for our graduate programs
- Applicants for the twin diploma in Journalism / Columbia (BAMA) (who are already first-12 months students at Columbia’s University School of Journalism)
- Ph.D. College students who’re co-supervised or imparting a joint thesis with a accomplice university Ph.D. Students who’re co-supervised or providing a joint thesis with a associate college.
Eligibility For Undergraduate programs:
Students who desire to use for this class ought to be:
- Third-12 months Sciences Po students
- Second-12 months undergraduate college students in one of our partnership applications at Poitiers campus
- First-year graduate pupil at Science Po
- Students admitted ultimate year of their first yr as a graduate pupil who asked a deferral
- Students admitted closing yr who have received a conditional offer of admission if they post an English test before the scholarship software closing date.
- Students admitted to the subsequent dual degree software (other Sciences Po twin degree program are not eligible for this scholarship):
- Journalism Sciences Po/Columbia University (candidates for this program are eligible)
- Sciences et Politiques de l’Environnement Sciences Po/Université Pierre et Marie Curie (only first-yr college students are eligible)
- Quantitative Economics Sciences Po/Panthéon Sorbonne Paris I (handiest first-yr students are eligible)
- The Eiffel laureates who graduated in June 2017and desire to post an Eiffel application for the Ph.D.
The following categories of human beings are not eligible to use for the Eiffel French Language scholarship:
- Students who already obtained a provide or scholarship from the French government
- Students who have formerly carried out for an Eiffel scholarship and who have been unsuccessful, even though they alternate their field of research.
- Candidates for the 1year Master’s packages
- Candidates for the Joint Master in Journalism and International Affairs (Except candidates of their first year)
- Students admitted to a Sciences Po twin degree software (besides for the three twin degrees mentioned above)
The Eiffel scholarship beneficiaries gets a monthly furnish amount for his or her programs which quantities to €1,181 (€1,031 scholarship + €one hundred fifty additional monthly amount).
Please be aware that the Eiffel Scholarship does now not cowl tuition charges. Students presented a place to study at Sciences Po who gets the scholarship are consequently answerable for paying the yearly lessons fees.
Eiffel and Columbia Journalism School Scholarships: How to Apply
- Students can not follow without delay to the Eiffel Scholarship. Applications must be made via a better training institution. If you are analyzing in better schooling establishments, you could most effective post a single software.
- First-time candidates who want to be offered for the Eiffel scholarship through Sciences Po ought to imply so within the “Financial Information” phase in their Sciences Po utility shape and need to provide the required files. Please note that your scholarship request could be taken under consideration handiest in case of admission.
- Students already admitted at Sciences Po, college students admitted remaining yr who have obtained a conditional provide of admission or students admitted remaining yr in their first graduate 12 months who requested a deferral should send their Eiffel Scholarship application by way of e-mail to the Admissions workplace with the aid of attaching the required files: Admissions contact form
- Sciences Po will select the packages that it desires to offer to Campus France. Please word that applying for the Eiffel provide does now not guarantee the presentation of your utility to Campus France.
All candidates have to connect the following files to their scholarship utility :
- CV, inclusive of records at the applicant’s level (distinction/honors, rating or position inside the promoting, range of college students inside the advertising, degree with statistics on specialization, date of the degree, very last grades)
- expert mission, one or two pages. The applicant have to provide an explanation for the reasons for studying in France instead of their domestic country, their interest within the selected program, and how this will help them acquire their profession desires and objectives.
- educational transcripts all of the years of higher education (together with intervals spent abroad on alternate applications)
- Language test certificates (French and/or English) if vital.
This scholarship is ongoing right now. Interested applicants can practice now for this scholarship. Below are the closing dates for diverse agencies of candidates for this scholarship.
- Students already admitted at Sciences Po (along with candidates who deferred their arrival or people who obtained a conditional offer final 12 months): October 20th
- First-time applicants: November three
Please Note: The closing date for applications set by using Sciences Po isn’t the date at which programs ought to be obtained by way of Campus France. Indeed, it’s far essential to have been supplied an area at Sciences Po so one can be eligible for the Eiffel Scholarship. Applications received after this date will not be processed. These dates are mandatory and can’t be modified.
Interested candidates can practice now for this scholarship below thru the scholarship authentic scholarship hyperlink.
Information on the choice of your utility may be communicated in January. Eiffel scholarship outcomes may be published on Campus France’s website (2021 schedule might be showed quickly by using Campus France).
Eiffel French Language Scholarship FAQs
Students already admitted at Sciences Po (which includes candidates who deferred their arrival or folks who acquired conditional provide closing yr) may have their cut-off date on October twentieth, 2019 at the same time as
First-time applicant will have their personal cut-off date on November three, 2019
Students who wish to enrol for the sciences po application are anticipated make available all their papers and files to permit the scholarship board affirm their claims. Students whose files are not entire won’t be taken into consideration for the provide.
Indeed, it’s far important to had been supplied a place at Sciences Po that allows you to be eligible for the Eiffel Scholarship.
All candidates who desire to use for the scholarship need to connect the following documents to their scholarship utility :
1. CV, which include data at the applicant’s level (distinction/honors, rating or role inside the promotion, range of students inside the promoting, diploma with data on specialization, date of the diploma, final grades)
2. Expert mission, one or pages. The applicant have to provide an explanation for the motives for analyzing in France as opposed to their domestic usa, their hobby in the selected application and the way this may help them acquire their career desires and goals.
three. Academic transcripts all of the years of better training (including durations spent overseas on trade packages)
5. Language take a look at certificates (french and/or english) if vital.