National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) is thrilled to announce the provision of the NITDA Masters and Ph.D. Scholarships in Information Technology for Nigerians to study in Nigeria and Overseas.
This article compiles all of the information you want to use for NITDA and emerge as a beneficiary.
NITDA stands for The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA). The scheme caters for masters and Ph.D. College students. Then to be eligible, there are just a few criteria with the intention to join up with. All the facts is written under.
About Scholarship Scheme
The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) has as its mandate to broaden and alter the Information Technology in Nigeria. Developing and regulating IT will aid in reworking Nigeria into an IT driven economic system for worldwide competitiveness and the dire need of virtual literacy.
The Agency has because 2010 set up a scholarship scheme for Masters and Doctoral diploma in applicable areas of Information Technology (IT) and ICT Law available in Nigerian (Government and Private) Universities.
Type of Scholarship:
The NITDA Masters and PhD Scholarships will be for college students pursuing Masters and PhD programs.
Eligible Subject Areas:
Information Technology (IT), Law
Only residents of Nigeria are eligible to apply for the NITDA Masters and PhD Scholarships.
To be taken:
This scholarship can be taken in Nigeria or abroad.
To be eligible for the NITDA Masters and PhD Scholarships in Information Technology, you must meet the following conditions:
- PhD: Only University and Polytechnic Lecturers with M.Sc in any Information Technology associated subject are eligible to use for sponsorship.
- M.Sc: Holders of First Class or Second Class (Upper) Honours Bachelor’s diploma, in Information Technology associated discipline and Law.
How to Apply for the NITDA Masters and PhD Scholarships:
- Application is based totally on-line via the registration shape at the NITDA internet site
- Scan and fasten your passport photo (should be in jpg format) which need to no longer be large than 50kb.
- You will convert your certificate to a PDF report which should no longer be large than 100kb.
If you continue to have any questions or revel in any difficulties with the utility device, please email: [email protected]
The cut-off date for software into the NITDA Masters and Ph.D. Scholarships is twenty fourth November.
Visit the Scholarship Webpage
Sponsors: The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA)
Information technology students who want to do a grasp’s and PhD program are invited for a scholarship at NIITA.
This is eligible for Nigerians by myself.