The University of South Africa is supplying a scholarship to the scholars to pursue a postgraduate degree software.
The goal of this scholarship is to guide the improvement of postgraduate education to fulfill the specific needs of the u . S . In collaboration with worldwide companions, the better schooling region and industry.
University of South Africa considered one of South Africa’s main studies and teaching institute. We attempt for excellence thru the introduction, renovation, transfer, and alertness of know-how.
For more than a century, we’ve knowledgeable and worked with super humans to deliver know-how management for a better world.
About The MSc & PhD Scholarship on the University of South Africa
LEVEL/ FIELD OF STUDY:
The scholarship is available to pursue the postgraduate degree application. The scholarship is available to have a look at the complete concern presented through the college.
All scholarships are taken in South Africa at the University of South Africa. Read also if you wish to take a look at outdoor your home united states of america Simple and Detailed Answers approximately Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The scholarship is to be had to South African residents. If you are an worldwide student and also you wish to have a look at in UK, then examine this Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier four Student Visa For International Students.
The scholarship could be presented worth as much as 50,000.
The MSc & Ph.D. Scholarship at University of South Africa Eligibility:
The applicant should meet the subsequent criteria:
- Applicants ought to be registered complete time for a grasp’s dissertation in 2020.
- Applicants which might be registered for the inspiration module are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants who registered for his or her degree earlier than 2020 aren’t eligible to apply.
- Scholarships are primarily based on educational benefit.
- Preference could be given to college students that had been formerly funded through NSFAS or the University Financial Aid Scheme (proof need to be connected).
- Applicants’ research need to be aligned with one of the National Research Priorities areas.
- Bursaries are not offered for parallel tiers, that is, a 2nd degree on the same stage of a degree already held by the applicant.
- The bursary-holder might also hold bursaries, awards, assistantships and acquire emoluments from private institutions in conjunction with the NRF Scholarship. The bursary won’t be held concurrently with any other NRF or authorities-funded scholarships.
- Bursars are NOT allowed to be hired on a complete-time basis (this includes interns, postgraduate student assistants or some other shape of employment where they’re remunerated), may additionally only adopt a most of 12 hours consistent with week of teaching, tutorials, assistance or demonstrating duties.
- In line with the South African fairness targets, NRF Freestanding bursaries could be approved in step with the following set equity objectives: eighty% blacks, fifty five% girls, 20% white and four% students with disabilities.
- In line with the South African fairness objectives, the Innovation Block Grant is presented to South African citizens / South African permanent residents, 13% to overseas nationals, 5% to SADC, four% to the relaxation of Africa and four% to college students outdoor Africa. In addition, DST-NRF Innovation bursaries might be authorised according to the subsequent set fairness objectives: 80% blacks, 55% girls, 20% white and four% college students with disabilities.
The MSc & Ph.D. Scholarship at the University of South Africa Application Procedure:
Complete the attached shape and publish it to the Unisa Research Support Directorate with the required assisting via 24 October 2020:
- 2020 proof of registration on the University letterhead
- Certified reproduction of South African ID
- Full educational record at the University letterhead
- Proof that the scholar became previously funded via NSFAS or University Financial Aid Scheme (only applicable to students that were previously funded by NSFAS)
- The affidavit from a police station (confirming which you are NOT full-time employed at some stage in the 2020 instructional year (you do now not keep any full-time salaried job).
Application cut-off date:
The cut-off date for the software is October 24, annually.